Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Time for catching up

Well, we have always said November and December are the craziest time of year... and this year has been no different.. I seriously cannot even believe it has been so long since I have posted, but well here I am trying to get everyone caught up.

So, Mike started his new job and loves it! He is working a ton and not around alot so I decided to start our Christmas decorating a little earlier then we have in the past... The week before Thanksgiving. Mike thought I was crazy but we are so glad we started early. The monster 12 ft tree took us forever all by itself. Here is a picture of Mike trying to separate all the branches. He had to go buy a new ladder just to get to the top!



We also put up a much smaller tree... 7 1/2 feet in the family room so the kids can put all of their fun ornaments up... The family room is more the kids Christmas room with a kids tree, nativity, decorations... anything in there is durable for all the little hands!


No comments: