Saturday, May 10, 2008

Barbados

Brought with it the dreaded zip line adventure.. yes, my "friends" :-) talked me into this "fun" adventure with them.... Some people have to go potty when they are nervous... I tear up... well, I "cried" about 4 times during this fun time... but I did it.. and I will NEVER do it again.

Here we are walking to the forest to get our equipment.. God Help Me!

Equipment on.... nervous breakdown starting!


The first of 7 (yes I said 7.. and they got longer) ziplines... Yes, that is a wire I am "flying across" about 150 feet in the air.. above very dense brush and from what they tell me a few monkeys.. great!


Here comes my brave husband!


6 down and only one more to go.. I am almost there!

My guide.. cannot remember his name.. shoot! But, he and Mike got me through this adventure without losing my cookies! :-)

Thank God.. it is over... now time for a nice rum based beverage!

No comments: