Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Baby

Yes, we call Boomer our baby now. Little One has to be a big girl now because this dog has taken over. He is definitely coming into his own... he is feeling much more comfortable. As I say this he is running around the house with a remote control in his mouth even though I have spent way too much money on different dog toys. Mike is steam cleaning all the carpets to "start over" on this potty training thing... in Boomer's defense he does really well when we take him out... it just seems that every time Mike gets on an "important conference call" the dog gets irritated and goes on the carpet in his office... and right in front of Mike so all he can do is watch helplessly. And last but certainly not least, the dog got his first taste of coffee. Yes, I put my coffee cup on the coffee table... I even remembered a coaster! I turned my back for one minute and turn back and the dog is up with his front paws on my coffee table drinking the coffee... that might explain why he is running around like a lunatic with a remote control in his mouth.

We need to get these shots done so we can go to puppy training class.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounds a lot like having a boy (human that is) around the house. Good luck! Hope ou get those shots and classes soon!

Church Family said...

MAN do I ever remember THOSE days. Your post cracked me up Em. Last night was so fun. Thanks for putting all of that together.