Little One is showing alot of interest (finally) in brushing her teeth... this has been such a battle for a long time. Literally holding her down and brushing teeth while she screams. Now that she gets a "turn" it is getting easier. Then we get a "turn".
We have also had more interest in the singing potty. Yes, you heard me. Everytime she sits on it it sings a "welcome back to the potty song". She has been spending quite a bit of time in there. I even found a diaper on the floor today. She had taken it off and sat there and then pulled her pants back up. Thank goodness I found her in pants but with no diaper before there were any accidents. She is a crack-up and hey, it is a beginning!



1 comment:
Conratulations! I say celebrate any progress in the potty department. I've never seen a singing potty before. I would have bought a dozen if they had them and actually worked. Good luck!
Post a Comment