Sunday, June 27, 2010

Yep... another song...

So, heard a song today... going to try and upload it. Its called I can't hate you anymore. Not sure if my feelings ever were about hate but you get the idea. I have taken the last week or so to really reflect on where I am at. The last 2 years have been insane. Both very good and very bad... and have left some serious battle scars. But, by giving props to those who are helping to create the battle scars am I doing more damage to myself. I was told this past week that maybe it is time to "cut bait". I have not responded... but, yep maybe it is time to finally cut bait and live by those words I repeat to myself every morning when I wake up:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

1 comment:

Keith and Nicci said...

Em, haven't talked to you in a while but I love you and think of you often. Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend:)

~Nicci