Ok, so I know I know... I go on saying I am going to keep up a blog and it just did not happen... The summer totally got away from us. But, I am up for the challenge now.. and it helps that we have a new digital camera and it is easier to upload some shots. As I said the summer kept us busy... We started out with our first official photoshoot of the 3 kids. Miss A has not been to a photo shoot since she was 18 months old... she was such a pill trying to get her picture taken that I could never muster the strength or patience to deal with it again... I figured being 4 years old now she could handle it. Little one also got her first picture taken and she was so good... smiling the whole time. Miss M felt like a "glamour girl" and was so excited to pick out a "big girl" outfit for her picture.
Miss A... 4 years old






No comments:
Post a Comment