We looked forward to our vacation to California all summer... We love going to the beach, and seeing our family and friends. The weather was fantastic as well... Many times I heard.. "Mom, it's cold!" We had a great time.. starting with our adventure in Orange County... The kids kept very busy.. the big girls seemed to love swimming the best... and Little One loved just hangin out in her Bumbo with Mum and watching everything around her... I swear that Bumbo is the best invention of all time... I wish I had thought to invent it! :-) Here is Little One Playing her new favorite game with Mum... Peek-A-Boo!

The big kids loved having the pool in the backyard and had a great time jumping in, swimming with Dadddy and Pa and the dogs... Seemed everytime we opened the back door a dog was in the pool before we knew it...

Miss A "flying" into the pool!
Miss M has become quite the swimmer this summer... practicing strokes, diving and doing flips in the water.. she loves to swim... She also had some fun trying to get Pa wet with her new trick... blowing water through the noodle...
We had a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment