Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Are you kidding me?

So, tomorrow I am off to buy a little potty for Little One. I know, she is barely 18 months old. But, for the last 2 weeks she is pointing to her diaper right before she goes #2. I always check her and there is nothing there, and then like 2 minutes later something is there. On Friday night, I attempted to put her on our potty and she freaked out, holding onto me. I think she was afraid she was going to fall in. So, off to Target I go and we will see what becomes of this. I feel like this is way too early for all this, but maybe that is because it took Miss A forever to potty train.. we were feeling the pressure so that she could go to 3 year old preschool! :-) We will see what happens.

4 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

Emily, I know you gave us the old potty chair just so you had an excuse to get a brand new one, but seriously, come on! You crack me up!

Keith and Nicci said...

Just kidding, that's a bathtub. I'm an idiot:)

Shannon said...

Emily- I say run with it. If she want to be potty trained, you'd be a fool to stop her. This chance may not come around for another 10 or 20 years-that's how long it seemed for our kids to ever have that desire. Get her a chair and buy both of you a reward!

MUM said...

She is advanced, a genius, an observant and determined young lady...trying to keep up with her equally brilliant big sisters...this from MUM!