Saturday, July 12, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
So, I have to admit Father's Day did not go as planned this year... I had a whole plan that the girls and I would bring breakfast in bed to Daddy-O, he would have a nice peaceful day etc... Well... Little One woke up at 5am MAD! I could not get her to calm down... by 6am the other 2 girls were up and CRANKY due to be woken up... We were trying to get everyone to calm down when Daddy-O walked downstairs to utter cranky chaos! Needless to say, breakfast was not even started and it just started the day off on the wrong foot... He did get some great homemade gifts from the girls and he is getting a new leather chair for his office once the built in office unit we ordered is installed next week... After naps (for all of us) I got up and took all 3 girls outside to play in the playpool... everyone was in much better spirits and Daddy-O was able to nap for over 3 hours!!!!!!! So, Father's day ended up on the right foot!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment