Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thankful for The Little Things in Life

Like sending both kids to school! Miss A's fever broke on Monday evening... Kept her home yesterday to play it safe and she is still fever free. Says her throat hurts, but giving her motrin before she leaves for school and making her a lunch packed with soft stuff. Miss M (knock on major wood) still seems ok. I found the baby on the kitchen table hanging from the light fixture (literally), so I would think that she is back to normal. Daddy-O is on antibiotics for a sinus infection and on his way to relief.

Now, if I could get myself back to normal life would be great. I am on Day 7 and still not able to eat much... Waiting for a throat culture to come back... They are so convinced I am living with strep that they sent it out to a lab after 2 negative ones. I guess this teaches me a lesson... Just let go of the negative and mean stuff out there... Look what happens to myself when I don't!

HOPE YOU ARE ALL STAYING HEALTHY! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

No comments: