Sunday, November 23, 2008

Growing up so fast...

My kids continue to amaze me at how quickly they are growing...

Picked up Miss M from her first sleepover this morning... I figured she would be lucky to make it to 11pm. She never stays up that late. I arrive this morning to find out that all the girls stayed up until 1am and Miss M and 2 of her friends were up to 2:00am!!! Are you kidding me? Needless to say Miss M made it through the day today, but was in her bed at 6:00pm tonight.


After I got Miss M home I ran out to Costco to finish up Thanksgiving shopping... I came home to find this...




Mike decided to take Miss A's training wheels off to "try it" and within 10 minutes she was riding all over the place. We have not been able to get her off her bike all afternoon.


Our "twins" as we like to call them because they seem to be constantly getting into things are continuing to become best friends and keeping us on our toes... They are both growing so quickly.









No comments: