Saturday, November 22, 2008

Is this the beginning?

Tonight Miss M had her first slumber party with friends. She and 5 other Brownies are at one of the girl's house to celebrate her birthday with pizza, scavenger hunt, movies, crafts etc... I can hardly believe she is old enough to be at a slumber party. The first of many I am sure. Last night she was at another friends house until 830pm! And tomorrow she has yet another birthday party in the afternoon for a friend from school. Seriously... she has a better social life than I have had in a while... hard to believe she is almost 8! I am sure that this is just the beginning. I have missed her this weekend but I am so happy that she has made so many friends here in Arizona and is having so much fun being a kid. That is the way it should be.

No comments: