Just a note to let you know that I am taking a break from blogging. Those of you who regularly read this blog know what is happening in my life anyways and I will always be posting updated shots of our adventures on Facebook.
The reason for this is quite simple.
People have asked me why I made the blog private. I made the blog private so that I could control who was reading about our lives and seeing pictures of our family. Some might view this as controlling but, hey it is my blog and I guess I can do what I want with it. I implemented a tracking system into this blog a while ago... This is how I discovered that people I did not know were viewing my space here. I have kept that tracking device on and it seems that I am getting visitors from locations that I have no "approved" contacts to read this blog from. This makes me think that user names and passwords could be being passed around. That is the only way that people from these different locations could be viewing because as we all know they have to be approved. Not a fan of that at all... I think it is deceitful and disrespectful.
So, there you have it... the blog is still going to be here. Because one day I hope to print it out and make a little momento of it. But, for now I do believe I will be taking a break from the blogging world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Good thing you got me hooked on Facebook!
See you on Facebook!
Good for you! See you on facebook too.
Post a Comment