So, it has been a while since I have blogged. The last 18 months have definitly not been my favorite... I really could have done without them. During that time I felt that everything was negative and bad... and there were the tough moments... but the toughest moment had yet to come and I lived through that moment on September 4, 2009.
It was then that I realized that there were two ways to look at things in life... You can always find something negative in every situation but, if you look really hard you can also find something positive. I have missed blogging and sharing the little moments with those of you who care enough to know about them. :-)
So, I am back... Hoping that there are still some of you out there who care to take a look into our simple lives here. I am still on Facebook... in fact most people would say that I am addicted to Facebook :-), but I know there are still those of you who "just won't give in and join"... So , hopefully this is a way for us to stay connected.
Here is to looking really hard and trying to find the positive in the big things that hit you over the head and the little things that occur on a daily basis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I am so glad you are blogging again! I love looking at pictures of your family, you have such beautiful girls! We love having you as neighbors and especially in our lives!
Emily, I came here looking for you 2 days ago and voila! Here you are now! I am looking forward to seeing your day-to-day again. I'm proud of you for sharing the hard stuff too, I hope that is helping your outlook. See you soon at MOPS!
Hugs- Em too.
Em, it is good to know you are getting back to things that make you feel good and enjoy. You are right that Mike did a great job of keeping us all in the loop. I am sure some of the writing must have been heartbreaking for him. MJW will always be remembered... Sean's B'd so I will not forget to say a prayer for your son on that day. Love you. Aunt J
Welcome back, though Facebook works, too. I love to read about your little family. Hope you're doing ok.
Good to see you back on FB. I love your perspective on life and things. You are a very uplifting soul! Take care and we look forward to your blog posts.
Post a Comment