Saturday, September 26, 2009

MILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What a great night I had last night... I took the 3 beautiful, fun, stylish and awesome girls to the Miley Cyrus concert. I have never seen so many screaming little girls in one place in all my life.
Her concert was great... nonstop! The kids knew all the songs and I actually have to say I knew most of them myself. We had a blast full of fun, laughter and music! Thanks to these three adorable girls for letting me tag along, and for telling me over and over again that I was the coolest mom/aunt there is... Just what I needed! This was a good night!





2 comments:

Emily said...

I was thinking of you while we were watching Mamma Mia! You had the ultimate girls night out with your special girls. So glad you enjoyed it!

Dem, Mem and Them said...

OH FUN! Though Brittany is 18, she still loves Miley, thus, I know all of her songs too. Love it! What a great mom!