Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Whitney Houston

Not a huge fan of hers. Never really dug her music and thought she was a little too dramatic for my liking. But, two songs off of her new CD are amazing and so spoke to me. So, that either means I have gotten more dramatic or she has toned it down a notch. I am thinking that after the last couple of years maybe a little bit of both. But, all of you who really know me know how I love to listen to music.

A friend of mine and I were chatting the other day over a glass of wine and she was commenting on what a crazy and tumultuous year I have had. She paid me a compliment which I actually accepted... and that (accepting compliments) does NOT come easy. She told me that I have lost so much in the last year, but I seem so much more positive and resilient. It is amazing how much you can go through and NOT have it break you. I will gladly accept that compliment!

No comments: