Saturday, July 26, 2008
Ever had one of those days?
When at 730am you want to go back to bed for the day and just throw in the towel? That is what I am having... Anyone else out there feel that way? I would love to know I am not the only one. Sorry for the vent session, just trying not to feel so alone with some very hurt and frustrated feelings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
You bet I've had those days. You are definitely not the first, nor the last. I don't know why we say that. Does being in the middle somewhere make us feel better? Take 5 minutes (or 15!) just by yourself. Play some music, walk around the block, hide from everyone else, whatever it takes to let you get you back in line. Then you can go back and tackle the rest of life. Good Luck! Hope your day goes better!
Sorry I have been gone! I had 4 of those days in a row last week. Good news is, I am back and free for awhile! Nicci says we are doing lunch, yeah! I could use lunch, sounds like you could too!
Yeah, at least once a week. Or twice. Maybe three times... Who's gonna take me to lunch???
thanks ladies for all of your encouragement... I am feeling a bit better about things.. I am still playing powerball so when I win, a day at the spa or something relaxing is on me! :-)
Em,
Sorry I didn't respond before, I was at girl's camp. You know that everyone has days like that, that's why we have girlfriends/sisters, DUH!! If you ever need to, call and vent it all out. We're here for you babe.
Christie
Post a Comment