Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm back....


Ok guys... So, some of you joined Facebook! Good for you! And many of you told me you just like coming to the blog for the updates... so, here I am getting back to the world of blogging.

Life has been keeping us busy. We are so excited it is actually "cool" out and we can be outside more. The kids are super busy with all their school stuff and of course the holidays are just around the corner. As my friend pointed out yesterday we have under 6 weeks until Christmas! Are you kidding me? Better get myself to Target and Toys R US pronto!

The last month or so has been a whirwind... seems like we are dealing with constant issues here, but things are looking brighter and we are completely focused on the positive which is this great little family we have here. Miss M is loving school and has graduated to "long chapter books". She just loves to read and is having a great time with Brownies this year. She is so active and busy... I walked outside the other day and saw her on her bike seat... yes, you read that right. Riding her bike down the street standing on her bike seat. She has become quite the daredevil.

Miss A is doing really well with piano and seems to like it still. She is doing well in school and despite the occasional yellow card (meaning she needed some warnings that day) she seems to be thriving. She is still active in her Daisy troop and as always our little sassy lady!

Little One is constantly changing... She is talking so much now and eating with a spoon and fork without a problem... just wished she was not so picky about her food. The dog officially weighs more than she does now and he is only 13 weeks old! She is constantly on the go and has a love for playgrounds and slides... even going down the very tall, twisty slides by herself.

Will attach some pictures from Halloween. Kids had a great time as did the adults at our 2nd annual Halloween Block Party. It was a blast! Looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas here. This is our favorite time of year and it is so fun to experience it through our kids eyes and experiences! Hope you are all having a happy fall and I am back to posting regularly (or as regularly as I can) on the blog!

Side note... added the playlist feature. I have to say music is amazing. I am not musically inclined at all, but songs just speak to me... it is amazing how you can relate to different songs at different times in your life. I believe music and specific songs can actually help you cope and deal with all that life throws us. The playlist is just a little sampling of what I could relate to these days... Hope you enjoy!

Little One as the Lion from Wizard of Oz... the hat part lasted for this one photo... Oh well!

Some of the neighborhood gang... we had a blast!

My witch and my Dorothy... they were so adorable!


2 comments:

Dem, Mem and Them said...

Good to see your blog again. I am still trying to get my act together to do Facebook. I'll let you know when I finally do. Your girls are darling and have grown so much! Loved the Halloween pics! We are going private soon on our blog, so be sure to email me with your address so I can add you. memris@gmail.com

Shannon said...

Welcome Back! I never did get onto Facebook, so it'll be fun to catch up this way again.