Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'll be home for Christmas

and we were... it was a cold and rainy day outside but warm and cozy inside and we had such a nice day. Hard as this is to believe we were up and WAITING for the kids to wake up. They were up until almost 1030 the night before so I guess that was part of it, but I really thought the excitement would take over.

When they finally woke up, we found a letter from Santa and a whole slew of presents. Santa was very generous this year and seemed to really read the letters we sent him.


Reading Santa's letter

Miss M got her Wall-E movie

Miss M was so excited to get her Cheetah Girls CD


Miss A got her beach Barbie

Little One got an indoor ride on... and it was Mickey Mouse!

Miss A got her Easy Bake Oven and a decorating kit!

Stacky cups for Little One!Little One got a new Mickey Mouse book!

HELLO! Loves the new Mickey phone!

Testing out the new ride-on
Loves the Polly Pocket Mega Mall!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

No comments: