So, when it rains, it pours right?
In the last 5 days, Little One has gotten staples in her head, Miss A had to go to urgent care for an ear infection, Miss M was at urgent care for a sinus infection and Mike was also at the dr for a sinus infection. Our health insurance has got to be wondering that the heck is going on. Health wise I am good, but I also got a dose of sad news... a friend and sorority sister from college passed away. So, while my health is good, news like that just gives you a big dose of reality.
I am really trying to keep my resolution to see the glass half full. Thank goodness for all my "framily" here in Arizona... you guys know who you are. I am officially throwing a shout out to all of my girlfriends who have been so awesome (always) but especially lately. The vent sessions, the sanity checks, the helping hands with the kids... I hope you all know how much I love you. I am so lucky to have all of you in my life and you have made my resolution to stay positive and keep myself surrounded by positivity so much easier...
One thing that is keeping me positive are those AZ Cardinals! What an awesome game. The "framily" and I are already planning the Super Bowl party! GO CARDINALS!!!!
Ok, on to picture downloads... I have not even posted Christmas so hang on for the ride. Mike leaves tomorrow for the week and is taking the laptop with him so better get going on my updates or it will be yet another week!
Have a good week!
:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment