Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Where has the time gone?

So, I really cannot believe it is already January 14th. The time has just flown. I have totally slacked on posting and adding pictures. But, we had a great Christmas and cannot believe how quickly the holiday came and went. Pictures of Christmas will be posted in the next day or 2.

And here we are 2 weeks into 2009. I made a few resolutions and so far I am keeping them:

1. Go to the gym at least 3-4 times a week... mostly gone 4-5 times so I am on target.

2. Join Weight Watchers to learn about portions etc... and yes I did. Last Saturday I headed down there... People were nice enough and it felt good to step on the scale and see that I had already lost 7 pounds from the last time I weighed myself about 6 weeks before.

3. See the glass as half full instead of half empty... I feel alot of hope for this coming year. I am ready to surround myself with positivity and people who want to be around me for me... not for what I can do for them or my kids or any other reason but because they want to be around me. This has been my most freeing resolution. I feel so light and awesome. It is nice to rid myself of all the negativity.


So, the resolutions are going well... I guess I should have added no visits to the ER but I did not think of that and at 4pm today Little One and I were in the ER getting her first set of stiches/staples in her head. She fell off the bench at the park today and hit her head really hard. Lots of blood, crying and frazzled nerves later we had 2 staples in our head and some pain killers! YIKES! Hopefully she will get some rest tonight and the next week will go smoothly until they are removed. It is always an adventure here!

Hope 2009 has started off on the right foot for all of you... Would love to hear about some of your New Years Resolutions!

Pics to come in a later post!

:-)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Life's always an adventure. Good luck to Little One healing and sleeping and then not doing that again!

MUM said...

Sorry to hear of the accident...hope she is OK. Where on her head? Your first experience was in the tub...about the sameage. Do you still have the little scar under your chin? Mum

Jason and Kate said...

I joined WW again to lose this baby fat. I just do the online bit but we can help each other. Yeah for WW!!!