For all of you who have "tagged" me... I did this on Facebook... will try to remember them for here... I am sure some will be different.
1. I have learned that I can not change what people think or feel so I do not even waste the energy and attempt to anymore.
2. I met my husband on graduation morning at a bar called Dirtbags.
3. I love the beach and ocean but really hate to go into the water and hate how sand gets everywhere from being at the beach.
4. I will go to the mat and be 200% loyal to people... it takes an awful lot for me to just walk away.
5. I craved calamari when I was pregnant with Megan, peanut butter with Aubrey and carrots with Allison.
6. I am constantly making lists and forgetting where I put them.
7. I am girl scout leader and cookie mom for both a Daisy troop and Brownie troop this year... talk about being up to my eyeballs in Girl Scout stuff!
8. I love to bake but not cook... I am on the church cooking committee, but usually take care of baked goods for funerals etc.
9. When my children hurt, I hurt... I ALWAYS put all 3 of them first and ALWAYS will.
10. I have two different colored eyes... yes like a cat.
11. I love Costco... where else can you go and buy milk and a telescope at the same time?
12. I took at job in NYC right after college graduation and it was probably the best life experience I have ever had.
13. I seriously do laundry every single day... just part of my daily routine... but, I often wonder where all the socks go between the washing cycle and drying cycle.
14. My dream is to someday explore Europe.
15. I always thought I would have a huge family (you know like Eight is Enough) and then I realized 3 was enough.
16. I was going to go to college to be a nurse. I then realized that I had to take and pass Anatomy and disect a cat. That was the end of that plan.
17. I love The View hot topics segment at the beginning of the show... I TIVO it every morning and watch it on the treadmill at night.
18. I would love to be in Oprah's Favorite Things audience.
19. Life is not worth living without diet Coke and chocolate.
20. I have learned to love the gym... I know that when some of you see me on the stair bitch, I mean stair machine... it might not look like it, but really I am having the time of my life.
21. I always knew that I could stand up for myself without a problem, but I have learned that I am stronger than I ever thought possible.
22. I would love to start horseback riding again someday.
23. I love to vacuum.
24. I am a lucky girl... I have a wonderful husband and kids and love living in Arizona.
25. I can look at myself in the mirror each and everyday and be proud of who I am... faults and all...
OK.... that does it... Nicci, Merry, Shannon, Laura, and Maureen... tag you're it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment