Alli seems to be coming out of things just fine... She actually slept through the night last night... 12 hours! And today he is feisty and honorary... So, I think she is back.
Aubrey went to the doctor yesterday morning... Strep test negative but had the same type of thing Alli did along with a sinus infection. So, breathing treatments and antibiotics are going. She was so tired yesterday she slept for 4 hours and still went to bed at 7. She too slept through the night and no fever today. She is still coughing but who isn't these days? I hope she can go back to school tomorrow. We have half days tomorrow and Friday and I know she wants to take part in the Valentines Day activities. We will see what happens.
Mike comes home Friday and promised he will not go back to San Jose next week! So, only 2 more nights on my own! I think we are going to make it! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yeah! I'm so happy to hear that and I hope things keep getting better for you guys.
Post a Comment