Monday, August 4, 2008

Back to school


Yep, you read that right.... I remember the days when school never started before Labor Day... but, here in good ole HOT Arizona school started for our kids today... some schools started 2 weeks ago! Miss M was very excited. Loves her teacher and had 4-5 friends from last year in her class. Miss A was a little more reserved saying she did not want to be away from Little One and I all day... We got to school this morning and Miss A was the one who told me I could leave and it was "bye Mom!"... I went back and checked on her twice and she was playing with some friends she had made. Miss M was the one who wanted me to stay with her until the teacher walked their class inside. Little One sat in her stroller with the saddest face. She has been pointing all day to "May" and "Aub" (her new little names for them) and putting her hands in the air like where are they? It is going to be an adjustment for everyone but I really do think this is going to be a great year for both of them....

Miss A is doing a Hurray! I am a kindergartener cheer!


Miss M wanted to make sure I got a pic of the whole back to school outfit down to the flip flops!






WOO HOO! First day of school!!!!!


In front of school... Miss A is getting a bit nervous again... Miss M was awesome trying to reassure her and tell her it will all be ok.

On her way to 2nd grade!


Already made friends in Kindergarten.. ready for her day!

Litte One is and was so sad to see her sisters leave... she has been pointing at their pictures around the house all day

1 comment:

kyleandbeth said...

Can I just say I am so jealous!!!! It was a long day for us now in the last week of summer. We will all be happy for school to start. Aub looks brave hope Conner does as well.