Saturday, February 7, 2009
Home...
Home sweet home... as I say this Alli is sound asleep in her bed. She is exhasuted. She only got about 4-5 hours sleep last night and about 20 minutes of a nap yesterday. I will give her another breathing treatment when she wakes up but these things amp the kids up so much that I wanted her to get a little rest first. We got home and took a nice warm bath... Put on new jammies, said hello to all of the babies, took Boomer outside and then had a nice big glass of milk with instant breakfast in it and fell fast asleep. We are so thankful she is home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow!! What a relief! I was wondering why your facebook status said worried and then relieved and now I know why. I'm glad she seems to be doing better. Way to stay positive. I hope she continues to get better.
Whew! We've been thinking of you guys today.
Post a Comment